Bangle Sizing Guide
A step-by-step guide to measure your bangle size
1. Measure your wrist using an inch tape at the place where you would like to wear your bangle.
2. Use the below chart as a reference to which bangle size to order.
Bracelet Sizing Guide
A step-by-step guide to measure your bracelet size
1. Measure your wrist using an inch tape at the place where you would like to wear your bracelet.
2. Note the measurement at which the tape overlaps.
3. Add ½ an inch to the above noted measurement to know your bracelet size.
For example: If your wrist measurement is 5.5 inches, your bracelet size will be 6 inches.
Ring Sizing Guide
A step-by-step guide to measure your ring size
1. Measure your finger using a ring sizer tool as seen in the image. These are available for use at our stores and can be purchased online too.
2. While using the ring sizer it’s important to make sure your fingers are at normal body temperature (fingers can expand or shrink if it’s hot or cold).
3. While choosing your ring size make sure to choose a size which passes smoothly over your knuckles but isn’t too loose at the top.
While ordering please note the sizes are Indian ring sizes.
For international ring size conversions, do refer to the chart below.